Hey ya'll! Welcome to my creative therapy blog! I hope you enjoy looking through some crafts I really enjoy making and my newest addiction which is the fun watches!! Take a look around and feel free to ask any questions or to just let me know you stopped by to take a peak!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Craft/Boutique Sites?

Hey ladies!
I know lots of you have some sites of your own so if you'd like to leave a comment with your craft, photography, etc... web address I'd love to add it to my blog so others can see all the wonderful and fun creative things you do!!

2 comments:

  1. Well I dont know if my recipe blog (well actually me and my sister's blog) would count, but if so you can definitely add it! Its TheCookingChicks.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds grab my button at Designs by Lei! I would love for you to post it! www.designsbylei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete