Hey ya'll! Welcome to my creative therapy blog! I hope you enjoy looking through some crafts I really enjoy making and my newest addiction which is the fun watches!! Take a look around and feel free to ask any questions or to just let me know you stopped by to take a peak!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Magnet Boards


Something I learned to make when I wanted to give something more than a gift card or a toaster at a wedding reception! I think these are so adorable and fun!
If anyone is interested -again just pick the colors that match your home and I'd love to get to work on it! Also includes cute magnets matching the frame colors!

$$$
Leave me a comment if you'd like to know more!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea Lindsi! Is there a magnet on the back of the whole thing or does it hang like a picture frame would?

    ReplyDelete