Hey ya'll! Welcome to my creative therapy blog! I hope you enjoy looking through some crafts I really enjoy making and my newest addiction which is the fun watches!! Take a look around and feel free to ask any questions or to just let me know you stopped by to take a peak!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Mod Podge Madness!

Wall Letters
So fun for living rooms to baby rooms! Since I am baby-less I choose to make them for my front room! I would be more than happy for create anything you'd like! You choose the color scheme and I'll design away! Little boys or girls room are the best for these! I just love them!

$$$
Pricing would of coarse depend on how many letters were needed! Since I don't grow large wood blocks in my back yard I'd have to purchase the letters elsewhere!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, you are so talented. Hope you are doing good.

    ReplyDelete