Hey ya'll! Welcome to my creative therapy blog! I hope you enjoy looking through some crafts I really enjoy making and my newest addiction which is the fun watches!! Take a look around and feel free to ask any questions or to just let me know you stopped by to take a peak!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Watches and Bands

Ok so I am new to this whole thing but I am LOVING it! I see so many people wearing these cute watches and I wanted to learn to make them! And I enjoy it so much that I want to make some for YOU!

Here are just a few that I have made so far! I've had a lot of great feedback so I really do want to keep it up! I have watch faces on order so once they get here I will start selling them to whoever is interested!
(Sorry about the bad lighting in the first few pictures!)

I am going to sell them for $25.00
Unless you only want the band then it will be $15.00

~ Pink/green/teal band ~


~ Red/black/blue band ~


~ Black/Red band ~


~Black Band ~


~ Teal/White ~

1 comment:

  1. So I found your blog through a friends and then I saw this site of yours...AMAZING!!! Those watches are too cute! Hope you don't mind if I add you to our blog...it's private so if you want to have access to ours, email me your email address so I can invite you! LNGstaley@aol.com Our blog is ThreeBucksandadoe.blogspot.com Also I have a recipe blog with my sisters to check out (Although it needs to be updated)..it's TheCookingChicks.blogspot.com!
    Natalie Staley! :)

    ReplyDelete